Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Semalam..

Semalam ulang tahun kelahiran aku yg ke 25.. is was a very pleasant experience when my wife which staying hundreds km from me suddenly standing, waiting for me at my office's parking lot..so sweet (thanks darling).. im trying hard for not expressing my joy n shocking emotion (kira cam kontrol ensem la kn) but deep inside i really thanks god for giving me such a wonderful wife

To celebrate my birthday we went to amy search restaurant at wangsa maju "Cheng Ho". as we enjoying a very nice dinner in a nice restaurant we talk about several things chit chating and i can simply say it was a very romantic dinner.

To compliment the romantic evening i brought her to merdeka square to see those kl's lights :) after about an hour then it is time for her to go back home.. She took a bus to teluk intan around 10pm.

During our relation i lost count on how many time i fall in love with her but last nite i definitely fall in love with my wife again.. To my wife i really appreciate the way you keep me happy and im always love u....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! both of you are so sweet! :D

happy belated birthday zenz

p/s: letak la gambar

Anonymous said...

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer;
no disease that enough love will not heal;
no door that enough love will not open;
no gulf that enough love will not bridge;
no wall that enough love will not throw down;
no sin that enough love will not redeem...
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble;
how hopeless the outlook; how muddled the tangle; how great the mistake.
A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
If only you could love enough you would be
the happiest and most powerful being in the world...

Anonymous said...

luv u too...

ain fadzal said...

so sweet~

kalau i la kan,

mesti dah terduduk menangis.
( tu i la, u jgn samakan i dg u)

zen said...

mrs zen->> very nice words sayang
jane->>malam td malam tanpa kamera semua simpan dlm memori :)

zen said...

Ain->> i bkn kata teduduk i terjatuh (cinta) lg teruk ;)

Soraya Zainal said...

alahai... schweeeetttnye~

zen said...

soraya->> mmg sweet leh kena kencing manis klu slalu camtu hehehe

ain fadzal said...

i nak nangis~~~

zen said...

ain ->>Bimbo la u

Anonymous said...

Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
...In this life I was loved by you.

zen said...

mrs. zen ->>it is dream come true 2 me 2 :)

mama and kids said...

so sweet..

semoga ikatan berkekalan hingga ke syurga

 
Custom Search